Monday, May 18, 2009

Masculine Thank-you


My DH asked me to make him a Thank-you. He needs to send it to a guy he works with who helped him out. I used the Weekend Sketch Challenge. What a fun sketch, since I was making a masculine card I replaced the ribbon with twine. I liked it some much I made a second one almost like it!

Supply List
Stamps ~ Hannah Stamps - Fishing Riley, Savvy Stamps Sentiment
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Old Olive, Really Rust, White, The paper loft DP
Copics ~ B60, B93, B97,C3, C7, E31, E37, G99, YG 93, R02, R27, YR23
Accessories ~ Twine, SU scallop punch, 1 1/2 circle punch, Square nesties, Bubbles CB folder

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Great colors and I love the twine for guy cards. Looks great!

Lori said...

Great guy card!! The colors are superb, the fish and twine are the perfect touch!!