Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All Star



This card is for the Taylored Expressions cupcake challenge and for the color challenge on SCS. This past Friday was Taylor's Birthday, Happy Birthday Taylor!! I used my Penny Black Field of Dreams stamp. I made my own baseball buttons with plain white buttons and a Bic Mark-it permanent marker. I think they turned out ok. The stars are Ka Jinker Jems. I found them clearanced at AC Moore's last year, they were over with the T-shirts. I figured they'd work on cards too so I picked them up. They only have one hole in the middle so I added a brad in the center. I'm wondering if I should have did 3 baseballs and then just one star?? Oh well, maybe on the next one! Thanks for stopping by!

Supply List
Stamps ~ Penny Black Field of Dreams
Paper ~ Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, White
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Copics ~ E02,E31, E35,E51,R27, YG67 (Hedgie's hat and fur were colored with Prisma colored pencils)
Accessories ~ Deckle Rectangle Nesteis, Circle Nesties, Buttons, Ka Jinker Gems, MS punch, CB folder, Ribbon, Brads

4 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Cute card, I like the colors that you used and how you made the buttons!

Anonymous said...

This card just totally ROCKS!! Just want to let you know you are now in my googlereader blog list!

Lori said...

Cute cute cute Janice!!! I think the star looks great!!

Donna Baker said...

this is so adorable! love the colors - these hedgies are too much!