Monday, December 28, 2009

Gina K Customer Blog Hop


Hello! Welcome to the Gina K Customer Blog Hop!! I thought I'd add this card that I had made for the Blast from the Past Challenge the other week. We were to use partial cuttlebug embossing. I use this technique quite often. I used the new Warm & Wonderful set on my card, it's so fun to paper piece with! I used my paper piercer to make it look like steam coming out of my mug of cocoa!! Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out all the other great cards, you can find the link on Gina's blog.

~Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Gina K Warm & Wonderful
Paper ~ Gina K Cranberry tart, Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Bittersweet DP
Ink ~ Pretty in Pink
Accessories ~ Nesties Labels 1, CB folder, Rhinestones,Ribbon

3 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Love this card! I got this set for Christmas and can't wait to ink it up!

craftieodmae said...

I love the colors! that cup of coffee looks good too!

Marsha said...

Very cute. Love the pierced steam.