Friday, January 1, 2010

Get Well Soon


Happy New Years!! Todays card was for the Blast from the Past challenge on Stamp TV to use our colored pencils and gamsel and for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I LOVE this sketch!! I'm always looking for sketches to use my ovals and this one was perfect. I'm sure I'll be using it often! I received the soup can image from my friend Lori, not sure who it's made by?? Thanks for stopping by
~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ soup can unknown, sentiment PTI
Paper ~ Riding Hood Red, Black, White, Misc DP
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ MS Doily lace punch, EK Success scalloped scallop punch, ribbon

3 comments:

Julie said...

Cute card Janice...I did this sketch this week too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute Janis! I love the soup can image! Mercy's sketch is awesome I love it too! Have a Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

janice...this is so clever! love that soup can used as a get well card...ingenious!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for last week...you did a fabulous job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy