Thursday, April 1, 2010

Be Thankful


Hello from sunny PA! It's just beautiful out and supposed to be even warmer the next 2 days! Today's card is using the Card Patterns sketch. I always like sketchs that use ovals. It is also for the BasicGrey challenge which is Tutti Frutti. I had this apple image from JustRite Stamps already colored and cut into an oval shape laying on my desk! I used a piece of BasicGrey DP from my Offbeat pad. I lightly sponged over everything for a more vintage look. Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy reading all your comments.

~Supply List~
Stamps ~ Justrite Autumn Blessings
Paper ~ Gina K Cranberry Tart, Kraft, Always Artichoke, Natural Ivory, BasicGrey Offbeat DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories ~ Oval nesties, Swiss Dot CB folder, EK Success Scalloped scallop punch, Rhinestones, Ribbon

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx