Thursday, July 8, 2010

Autumn Blessings


Hello! I know it's a bit early for fall cards but it will be here before we know it! The Just Us Girls Challenge was a sketch this week. The sponser of this weeks challenge is Justrite stamps and if you use Justrite stamps you get entered in a bonus drawing as well! Since I don't have any circle shaped Justrite stamps I used the center of one of the Autumn Blessings oval stamps and made my own! I really enjoy making Fall cards! Sorry for the darker photo, I was running out of daylight and time for the challenge! I may retake the photo tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Justrite Autumn Blessings, PTI sentiment
Paper ~ Bravo Burgandy, Pumpkin Spice, K&Co DP
Ink ~ Scarlet Jewel, Chamomile, Versafine Vintage Sepia
Accessories ~ Buttons, Ribbon, Divine Swirl CB Folder

4 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Gorgeous Janice - and you did a great job of creatively using JustRite stamps - I LOVE that about them. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls and JustRite this week. You did a lovely job with this sketch challenge. We appreciate your participation and support. :-)

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's gorgeous... I love fall colors!

craftieodmae said...

It is absolutely gorgeous, so is the one below with the butter fly, I'm behind on my commenting and trying to catch up LOL.

Misti said...

Gorgeous card, Janice!