Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Memories


Hello! This months's Gina K's Design team challenge is Favorite Fall Memories. One lucky person will enjoy a prize package of Gina K. Designs stamps from the upcoming release and will be invited to join the Center Stage to create projects for the preview party, release party and blog hops this month!

I Love Fall! One of my favorite memories is of Acorns! My boys Loved playing with Acorns when they were little. They'd haul them around in the their Little Tikes dump trucks and Tractor Trailer. Not to count the numerous ones I'd find in the wash machine that they had left in their pockets! They are teenagers now and I'll still find an occasional one in the laundry, leftover from the acorn "wars" they have with their Dad! Boys will be Boys!! Thanks for walking down memory lane with me!


~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Gina K So Grateful, Inkadinkado $1 set
Paper ~ Soft Suede, Scarlet Jewel, So Saffron
Ink ~ Adirondak Pitch Black, Soft Suede, Barely Banana
Accessories ~ CB folder, Circle Nesties, Brads

11 comments:

Francie G. said...

Beautiful fall creations! Lovely colors!

Misti said...

Gorgeous card, Janice!!

Terri J said...

Love the colors you chose, so beautiful! I love that acorn image!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What fun memories! Your card is beautiful. The color combo is so rich and elegant!

Sharri said...

Janice, Gorgeous card! I love the colors and that beautifully colored acorn!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous card, great minds work alike, I just used that embossing folder this morning too LOL

Paula Laird said...

very cute card! I love the dark background and the acorn is adorable.

JaniceAileen said...

Absolutely beautiful! :)

Tami Grandi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that embossing folder (and the coloring is amazing!)

Becky said...

Lovely card Janice, gorgeous colors and coloring.

Juli Smith, said...

Lovely - and wonderfully fresh layout too.