Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cup of Daisies!

Hello! It's Saturday and time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop!  Loved this sketch so much I made 2 cards while I was at it! Just changed up my coloring and sentiments for the second one. Be sure to stop by and check out what the other sugar babies have come up with, you'll find the links to their blogs in my sidebar. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Inky Antics Teacup Mousies #1, SNSS sentiment
Paper ~ Hibicus Burst, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, MME Penny Lane DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black and Angel Pink
Accessories ~ Ribbon, Pearls, Dots CB folder,

10 comments:

Shelby Goolsby said...

This is super cute!! I love the papers, embossing and the mouse is adorable. Wonderful job!!

Cathymac said...

Janice...this card is just precious! Love the pastel colors and the adorable image! The smiling face on that mouse makes me feel better just looking at him!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous card and he's so adorable!!

Shannon White said...

Goodness Miss Janice, this is such a Sweet get well card! It's definitely bound to bring a smile to anyone feeling under the weather. 8-) So Darned Cute! Love your Darling image and the lovely dp's. So Cheerful!

Hugs
Shannon

Kim O'Connell said...

A cup of sweetness! Love it! Pretty DS!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Janice. Love the soft and pretty colors and papers. The pink pearls look great. :o)

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh I loved this sketch too!! Love this sweet and happy little card Janice!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

Cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super,super sweet!

Shannah said...

Such a sweet and pretty card! I saw your card and it was such a great layout I had to use it too!