Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rustic Deer

Hello! It's time for another fun challenge at Paper and Such! This time round the challenge is No Color. Now this was a challenge for me because I ALWAYS color my images!!! I do like the look of this deer uncolored though, it has a nice rustic/masculine feel. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with. Paper and Such BlogJulieKimPattie, Mindy, Amber


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such Deer Dad
Paper ~ Kraft, Smokey Shadow, Rustic White
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx, Antique Linen
Accessories ~ CB embossing folder, Jute Ribbon, Button, Twine

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one awesome rustic card GF!

craftieodmae said...

love this, it is the perfect man card too!!!

Cathymac said...

What a perfect masculine card, Janice...LOVE it! I always struggle with masculine cards so I'll have to remember this colorless beauty!