Thursday, December 8, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Hello! I've been seeing these cute little coffee cup shaped gift tags all over the place and thought why not make a full A2 card size cup??!! I even made it so that you can tuck a giftcard inside. It doesn't show up in the picture but I took my scor-pal and embossed a lip on the lid of the cup just above the decorative edge. I'm not a coffee drinker myself so my cup would be filled with hot tea or cocoa!! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


  ~ Challenges ~
Whoopsi Daisy ~ Snowflakes
Stamps R Us ~ Emboss it
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments ~ Snowflakes!
Crafts and Me ~ Winter Snow/Snowflakes
Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything goes

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ None
Paper ~ Kraft, White, DCVW DP
Ink ~ Antique Linen, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories ~ Sizzix Swirl embossing folder, MS Doily Lace border punch, Spellbinders snowflake die, Paper crimper

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is such a fantastic gift card holder!!!!! You get an AAA+++

Shannon White said...

Oh Miss Janice this is soo Cute! I love your Coffee cup gift card holder! I've been seeing them here and there too! Your's is just Darling! Thanks for the inspiration my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic idea, love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

How CAAAAA~ute! You are a creative genius my friend!

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy our Snowflakes challenge this week. Good luck!
Hugs Nataliya

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great card, Love the snowflakes, Thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week , Hazelxox

Lisa said...

Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this beautiful CAS gift card Jancie :)

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card I love the colour & the embossing.

Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me Challenges, good luck hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Digi Darla said...

Wow you made such a wonderful cards.. brilliant!...
Please visit my challenge blog at www.DigiDarla.com sometime. XXX~DigiDarla