Monday, February 6, 2012

MFT Flower Girl

Hello! Wow 2 posts in one day, been awhile since thats happened!! I LOVE sketch challenges thats where my Mojo seems to start. I loved this past weeks MFT sketch and had to play along. My image panel ended up being a little wide and hid some of the funky angle paper but I still like it and plan to use it again! The little girls shirt is paper pieced. List of challenges and supplies used is listed below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



~ Challenges ~
My Favorite Things ~ Sketch #57


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ My Faorite Things Pure Innocence Flower Girl
Paper ~ Dark Chocolate, Certainly Celery, White, SU DP's
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Glitter Primas, Brads, Dots embossing folder, paper piecing

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just as cute as can be! Super awesome sketch!

Wendy said...

Super cute! I love those girls! :)