Saturday, June 16, 2012

Colors of Fall


                                    

Hello! It's the 3rd Saturday of the month so that means that it's sketch with a spin time at The Sweet Stop! The spin this time round is textures.I flipped my sketch today to fit my image. I used lots of different textures today, silky smooth ribbon, twine, buttons, and embossing! I decided I need to get a head start on my fall cards as my stash from last year is very low. It'll be here before we know it! Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White, Shelby Goolsby



 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Justrite
Paper ~ Summer Sunrise, Cherry Cobbler, Dusty Durango, PTI DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black, Scattered Straw
Accessories ~ May Arts Wrinkle Ribbon, Twine, Buttons, Wild Orchid Asters,Dots  embossing folder

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Look at you getting a head start on those autumn cards! Very pretty, Janice...love these crisp, fall colors, your Indian corn image, and lots of texture! You're right...fall will be here before we know it, but that's okay because it's my favorite season! Have a wonderful weekend!

Shannon White said...

Wow! So Beautiful Miss Janice! love the Wonderful Fall colors and image! You are so smart to get ahead start on your Fall cards! And this one sure is a Beauty! Love it!

Hoep you have a Super weekend!

Hugs
Shannon

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very classy card! Love the way you flipped your the sketch!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Janice. The fall colors are really nice. Great textures... love the cluster of flowers!