Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Our Feathered Friends


Hello! It's time for another fun challenge from Paper and Such! The theme this time round is Our Feathered Friends. I used the Paper and Such, Song in My Heart set for my card. I tried something a little different this time. I colored around the image instead of coloring the image itself. I really like the look alot and I'm sure I'll be trying it with other images. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such, Song in My Heart and Kids Speak (sentiment)
Paper ~ Kraft, Black, MME DP, SU Newsprint DP
Ink ~ Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories ~ Cheery Lynn Fancy Flourish, Lace/Ribbon, Bangle Bling, Primas

8 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful card, I love it!! Great color choices!! Love all the details!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Gorgeous colors Janice!! Love!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful! Love that flower too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOOOOOOOOW! I love the way you made those birdies pop! Fab design! LOVE the text paper! Great job:)

Julie said...

I love this Janice, what a creative way to showcase the birds!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Very creative! Super awesome card!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Big sigh..... amazing!

Stacy Sheldon said...

oooh *thud*
I don't know how i missed you posting this one it is fabulous Janice!