Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ruff Day?


Hello! It's time for another fun challenge at Paper and Such! This time round the challenge is Snips, Snails and Puppy dog tails! So any "bug" or "puppy" image will work! I used the Patriot and Friends set for my card. I went with a more CAS card today, thought it showed off the fun puppy paper that i found. I can't remember if I got it at Hobbly Lobby or Michaels though. The older I get the worse my memory is!! LOL  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Paper and Such, Patriot and Friends
Paper ~ Pumpkin Spice, Baja Breeze, Pure Poppy, Misc DP
Ink ~ Tuxedo Black, Vintage Sepia
Accessories ~ Twine, Button, foam tape

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

ah, Janice this is priceless, I love the puppy!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are sure not kidding, that is one sweet puppy! Great card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AWe!!! That pup is just the cutest! Great use of papers with this image! FAB card design!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How cute is that... love the puppy with that perfect dp!

Shannon White said...

Aww, this is So Darned Cute Miss Janice! Love your Sweet little Pup and the Fun perfect dp's you paired with him! So Adorable! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon