Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sweetest Day


Hello! I have another card to share with you today that i made for the World Cardmaking day at Unity. This one is for the it's all about texture challenge, we were to use at least two different kinds. I used some enamel accents on my strawberry, added some burlap and used my favorite textured embossing folder. My card has a real down home country feel to it! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Unity Itty Bitty, Sweetest Day
Paper ~ Riding Hood Red, Kraft, Black, Misc DP's
Ink ~ Versafine Black Onyx
Accessories ~ Burlap, Enamel Accents, SU embossing folder, MFT Doliy border die, Rhinestones, Ribbon, Wild Orchid White Sweetheart Blossom, Paper Doily

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Glad you stopped by. Thanks! I am sure loving that burlap texture you added to this one. The card has a real country feel!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous!!! Love the textured, good luck!