Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Holly


Hello! Today I have a 2nd card to share with you that i made with the free digi stamp from Beccy's Place. This time round i went for a more Elegant look. I found the perfect paper in my stash to go with it. I'm really pleased with how this one turned out! I think i might have to play with this image and paper some more and see what i come up with! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ Use a Beccy's image


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place digi
Paper ~ Rustic White, Riding Hood Red,
Ink ~ Printer, Antique Linen
Accessories ~ EK Success Scalloped Scallop punch, Ribbon, Pearls

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Janice!!! I love that paper.. and the stamps.. Just beautiful! Perfect layout.. so simple and so beautiful!

Faye said...

Janice, I love this super card. Fab colours. X

Beccy said...

Wow, I love this one Janice! What beautiful background paper and your bow is fabulous. Great job!
Cheers,
Beccy