Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Clean and Simple Christmas Card


Hello! Today i have a quick card to share with you that i made with a freebie digi stamp from over at Beccy's Place!  I'm entering it in her November challenge. I kept this one pretty CAS. I have made a 2nd card thats a little more detailed that i'll share later. I think my laptop has offically died now and so i have to sneak time on my DS or DH when they are home and their laptops are available which makes it hard! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

 ~ Challenges ~
Beccy's Place ~ use a Beccy's image

 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ Beccy's Place digi
Paper ~ Pure Poppy, White, Black
Ink ~ Printer
Accessories ~ Ribbon

2 comments:

Beccy said...

Oh Janice, I absolutely LOVE this card! The bow is perfect, the colours are perfect and I love the way you have brightened up the holly. Well done.
Cheers,
Beccy

Carol L said...

This card is fabulous! I love the CAS look and pretty ribbon/bow! Thanks for the link to that great digi! I love your Cocoa card in the previous post too - I just adore that little guy ;)