Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ladybug Ladybug


Hello! It's Saturday so that means it's time for another great sketch from The Sweet Stop!  I dug out a stamp that i haven't used for awhile. I was gifted this stamp from a stamping friend, thanks Inky! It was a stamp from The Angel Co. (no longer in business). Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend! Make sure you stop by and check out what the other Sugar Babies have created. Cathy McCauley, Chrissy D, Monika Davis, Shannon White,
 


 ~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ The Angel Company
Paper ~ Pure Poppy, Black, White, Misc DP
Ink ~ Black, Barely Banana
Accessories ~ Dots embossing folder, Brads, Prima, Rhinestone, Ribbon

11 comments:

craftieodmae said...

love it all, your card, the sketch and that adorable Ladybug!

Cathymac said...

This is adorable, Janice! What a cute little ladybug...I love the dimension of the flower and how it extends beyond the border of the oval panel. Wonderful colors and texture, too! Have a fabulous weekend, my friend!

buggin2stamp said...

Such a cute card! My mom would love this, she likes ladybugs. Using black red and white with the pop of yellow glow is perfect for that cute ladybug.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I love red and white together! I'm happy to have become a sugar baby and to be working with you.

Shannon White said...

Sooo Adorable Miss Janice!! Love your Darling Ladybug image! Nice to see I am in good company with my Love of Ladybugs, lol 8-) Such a Sweetie! Love her Cute Straw hat and her fun little flower too! 8-)

Hugs& Happy Weekend
Shannon

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

LOL! Ladybug, Ladybug, fly away home. She is just adorable, Janice!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Janice. Such a sweet image. Love how the flower is kind off the oval. Great DP and textures!

Chrissy D said...

Such a great card! Love the ladybug!

Ceal said...

cute stamp you dug out! and great coloring too!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Janice! Love the embossed layer! Thanks for the inspiration!

Faye said...

I think this card is fab! I love the image with the paper and embossing, it looks great. X