Friday, February 19, 2016

Some Bunny Loves you!


Hello! Been awhile since I posted to my blog but I just had to play along with this sketch challenge that I saw on my friend Stacy's blog! It's for the Two Paper Diva's sketch challenge. I have to say that sketch challenges have always been one of my favorite to do but that curved edge threw me for a bit! Thanks Stacy for the idea to use a Grand die. I only have this one set but I do like how it turned out. Found the idea for the bunny made from punches off pinterest. If I have time tomorrow maybe i'll have another go at this sketch?? Thanks for stopping by an have a great day!



~ Supply List ~
Stamps ~ SNSS sentiment
Paper ~ White, Raspberry Fizz, Pretty in Pink
Ink ~ Black
Accessories ~ Paper Doily, Ribbon, Rhinestones, nail heads, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Misc dies an punches

5 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how you did this Janice the doily is perfect with that sweet bunny :) Thanks for playing along with us too!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, this card is adorable!! Love the bunny with the doily background along with the fun spring colors!

Unknown said...

Janice...this is adorable! Love the doily and your bunny is too cute! Thank you for playing along in our first challenge!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness how cute! I'm so happy you played along. We have a new challenge coming up in March that will be fun! Hope you to see you then. Melissa

Amy A said...

Janice, this is ADORABLE!! Love the doily! Thank you for joining us at Two Paper Diva’s this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.
Amy- DT
{Lil Cutie Creations}