Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Stockings Were Hung....

 

Hello! It's Tuesday so it's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches! This time round it's the annual anything goes and it will run for 2 weeks. Hope you can join us! Be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has made.

My card uses some stockings that I stamped an punched out. It was a SU stamp set and punch that I had borrowed from a friend awhile back. Thinking I really should have bought these when they were out because they make really cute baby cards too with a little creative cutting! I used my brick embossing folder to try to make it look like my stockings where hung at a fireplace. Challenges I'm entering are listed below. Thanks for stopping by an have a great day!

 ~Challenges ~
A Gem of a Challenge ~ Anything Christmas Goes
The Ribbon Girl ~ Dec Any Image Challenge

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I love this card!! These stockings are great, and embossing is my fave technique! I just got a brick EF and can't wait to use it!

Patti said...

I really love your little stocking banner Janice!! The brick background was absolutely perfect with it too!!

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely love this card! I love that brick wall - what a great embossing folder. I have one, but it's not as rustic looking as this one. Beautiful job on the stockings, too.

I am so glad you have joined our TMS family and I look forward to 2017 with you on the team.