Friday, March 3, 2017

Bunny Hugs


Hello! My card today uses the adorable Bunny Love from over at From The Heart. It also uses their current sketch at I {heart} Sketches. Tried to keep this card from looking like a valentine. I wanted it to be a more thinking of you, sending you hugs kinda card. I just got in a huge order of paper from the Papertrey Ink sale back in January an wanted to use some. Now all I need is a Hugs die cut to finish it off but I don't have one! Will have to keep my eye out for one. I still think it turned out cute so I'm also entering it in the Cute Card Thursday, Anything Goes challenge as well. Thanks for stopping by an have a great weekend!

 ~ Challenges ~
I {heart} Sketches ~ #164
Cute Card Thursday ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

Carol L said...

Aww, that really is a cute bunny and I love the plaid background! Great take on the sketch, and did you say PTI had a sale back in January? WOW! I never saw them have a sale before, so that's a real surprise!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am a paper freak and that plaid just blew my socks off. That bunny is super cute, but the paper makes him even cuter!

Wendy said...

A very sweet card, Janice! Love the paper and your adorable bunny! This would make a cute "Thinking of you" card for a special someone! TFS and wishing you a nice day! :)

Imke said...

This is super sweet, Janice and the DP fits great !

Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt # 164 @ From the Heart Stamps !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

A totally sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #164!

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a double twist - hope to see you again next time! Don’t forget that we have a monthly progressive challenge too!

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely precious!! I love your fabulous coloring! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member