Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Lady Bug Fluffles


Hello! It's Tuesday so that means it's new sketch time at Tuesday Morning Sketches! This time round it's one of my own sketches. I used another of the ever so cute Fluffles stamps. This one is called Lady Bug Fluffles. I once again colored with my copics and then shaded around it with some TH distress ink.  I used my Stampin Up stitched clouds embossing folder for the background and used a piece of gingham paper from my scrap box. Added some rhinestones and wooden ladybugs and called it done. Love the summer feel this card has. That's it for now be sure to stop by the rest of the DT and see what they have created this week!


7 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a sweet card, Janice! I really like everything about it from the design, the Fluffles kitty, the embossed clouds, the sentiment and all those cute ladybugs! Totally reminds me of summer and makes me smile! TFS and I hope your enjoying this nice weather we've been having!

Andrea W said...

Oh I love that cute Fluffles stamp, so cute! Your embossed clouds look wonderful and I really like the sketch. Thanks for the inspiration!

Stacy Sheldon said...

ooh this is so cute Janice, I love the colors :)

Carol L said...

This is incredibly cute with those stitched clouds and adorable fluffles image! I especially love the ladybug accents too! Great take on the sketch!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Eek! So cute! I have kicked myself a zillion times for not getting that cloud embossing folder. It sure makes for an adorable background. What can I say, Fluffles are just the sweetest! I also see another I passed by on your previous card. The beverage folder is awesome, too!

Debbie said...

Adorable card!! I love embossed DP! Your little lady bugs are so cute!

Melissa Craig said...

Love this card! I totally need that embossing folder. Such a sweet idea.