Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Fall Acorns


Hello! I had some new Unity Stamps I just had to play with. I may or may not have done a little bit of damage with that $3 sale the other week! A few larger sets that were also on sale may have also fallen into my cart. My card uses the "nuts but I love ya" set, colored with my Prismacolor pencils. I liked the Your Next Stamp Sketch so much that I used earlier this week that I just had to play along again before it ended. Been in the fall making card mood so I'm sure you'll be seeing more soon! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! List of challenges is listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Your Next Stamp Sketch Challenge ~ #70
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge ~ August
Delicious Doodles Challenge ~ Colors of Autumns

4 comments:

Carol L said...

What a great take on the sketch! Loving all those fun panels and the cute pearl and button accents too! Fall will be here before we know it!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wonderful make for this sketch. I am playing with a few fall cards, myself. Hope you have a super weekend.

Wendy said...

So pretty and I am loving the Fall colors, Janice! Awesome image and what a fabulous sketch! TFS and happy eclipse day! :)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper August challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x