Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pumpkin Spice

 
Hello! It's Tuesday so it's time for another new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. It's a fun one this week and perfect for using those Tag dies! I'm still on my Prismacolor pencil kick and enjoying it. I used the Unity Pumpkin Spice mini set, another one that I bought the other week on their $3 sale! Still have more new stuff to ink up so hopefully in the next few weeks you see them cause a lot of them were Fall related. One of my most favorite kinds of cards to make. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with. Challenges listed below.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti
Wanda

 ~ Challenges ~
Hiding in My Craft Room ~ Fall Colors



8 comments:

Wendy said...

SO pretty and so trendy! This is such a lovely card, Janice! Love the mini coffee cup and the leaves! Oh and I have to mention the beautiful Fall paper! I can't wait to play along this week! Totally love this! TFS

Carol L said...

This is so stunning with a great fall theme! I love the bold plaid paper design, but the coffee mug on the tag is great too! Love the embossed border with that adorable leaf button on top of the bow! Perfect fall creation!

Jenée said...

This is a wonderful fall card! I so like all the colors and that adorable little leaf you've added to your bow. Charming and delightful!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Oh I love the texture border Janice, the whole card is so warm and I am ready for fall feeling :)

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Look at you getting into the Unity! I stopped my KOM and kick myself everyday. This is gorgeous and works perfectly with the sketch. Hope you were safe from that nasty storm.

Debbie said...

This is such a perfect fall card!! I love the colors and textures!!

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! I imagine a pumpkin spice latte is in that pretty cup!