Saturday, October 28, 2017

Bonjour!


I'm Baaaaaack! Managed to squeeze in one final card for the Cat Lover's Hop! Sure hope I can find/remember this one again for next year because it's been a load of fun. Love getting to ink up some of my many cat stamps. This one for example I've had for quite awhile and never used. Unfortunately I have way to many of those! This paper crafting sure is an addiction, but at least it's a fun one. :-)  This reminds me of "Lucky" his picture is on my sidebar. He is one SPECIAL cat. I've had LOTS of cats over the years but none quite like him. LOADS of personality and follows my husband around like a puppy. Love all my cats but this one will really HURT to lose. I keep telling him he needs to break the Guinness World Record which I believe is something like 38 years??!! Longest I've ever had personally so far is 17. He's around 8 so we should be good for awhile yet. Anyway enough about that! Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to visit again soon. Challenges are listed below.

 ~ Challenges ~
Cat Lover's Hop ~ Anything Cats
Simply Papercraft ~ Anything Goes

16 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

He's adorable and I hope Lucky lives a long and happy life, or maybe 9. Love the stamp with his jaunty beret and scarf. Great papers, too. xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa Lynn said...

What a great card, it does look like your baby. Definitely a cattitude, hehe. Love those papers with that image.

ike said...

Awww - loving that little French kitty. Great colouring.
Great to meet you at the Cat Hop.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Becca Yahrling said...

The red, white & blue colors are purrfect for this sweet image. Your kitty reminds me of the kitty we had when I was young; looks exactly like him. :-)
rebyah1 @ gmail dot com USA

Sue D said...

Fabulous card and this cat does look like your Lucky.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How perfect for there to be a cat lovers hop! This is such an adorable kitty, just like yours. Must be a foreign cousin... LOL! Great card, Janice. Have a wonderful beginning to your week.

Wendy said...

OMGosh, Janice...this card is adorable!!!! That cat image is so sweet and looks so much like your Lucky! Love your coloring and that fabulous paper! Great job! :)

D.Ann C said...

How dapper! And they DO look very much alike!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Lucky is a sweetie and I like how you coloured the kitty on the card just like him! I wish they could all live forever. I had a special kitty too - he was 18 when we had to say good-bye; that was 13 years ago. Muffin will always have a special place in my heart.

Denise Bryant said...

Great card! Love the likeness to Lucky!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom
US

Beverly S. said...

Yep, this crafty business is addiction but FUN like you said. ;) Cute card. AND I hope Lucky lives up to his name and lives to be a very OLD cat. :) This week has gone by too fast....fun hop!

Beverly S
theladystamper2000atyahoodotcom

Carol L said...

He really does look like Lucky, and what a fun card too! Loving all the colors of red, white, and blue along with his tam and scarf! oui oui meowie!

Craftychris said...

Love that background paper and your gorgeous French kitty cat! xxx
smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com uk

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

Janis said...

I've already been admiring Lucky in your sidebar and am glad to get a little better acquainted with him. Love how you colored this fabulous kitty image to look like him. I love how it happened that the positioning of your card photo is very near your sidebar photo!! Wonderful card and fabulous background papers and design.

Thanks so much for joining in the #CatLoversHop2017!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Carole J said...

Love this French kitty! He does look like Lucky! Beautiful card design too ! x