Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Never Regret


Hello! It's time for this week's new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I have flipped the sketch to make it work with the Rubbernecker sentiment (also picked up at the recent stamp show that I went to) that I choose to use for this week. I really like this sentiment! Reminds of another favorite sentiment of mine.....Live, Love, Laugh it's just a bit longer and more detailed! Off to the right side of my card I've used this piercing/embossing die that I've had for AGES. It was fun to use a tool that was forgotten about again! That's all for now please be sure to stop by and check out what the rest of the DT has come up with this week.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~

6 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful card, Janice... just beautiful!

Wendy said...

Super fun card with that spunky paper and amazing sentiment! Great card for this week's sketch, Janice! TFS and stay warm....the cold has arrived!

Carol L said...

I just love what you've done with this sketch and the sentiment is wonderful! Great piercing on the side too! Have a wonderful Tuesday :)

Jenée said...

Very pretty card. Flipping it for your purpose shows the versatility of the sketch, and the "stitching" on the side is quite lovely.

Melissa Craig said...

Great colors for your card! It's so cheery and just lovely.

Patti said...

You pulled off the sketch perfectly Janice, I love your piercing along with the embossing and your cheerful colors.