Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Join-In


Hello and Happy New Year! It's time at Tuesday Morning Sketches for us to visit some of our favorite sketches from the past year. This week it's Carol's pick and it happens to be one of my sketches. I used a Penny Black image for my card, it's called "Join-In". Colored with my Prisma colored pencils, I've really been on a coloring kick with my pencils lately. I bet I've colored over 50 images in the past week? Now to just get the card making mojo going.......seems to be MIA but at least I'm building up my box of already colored images stocked up! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out what the rest of the DT has come up with.

Carol
Debbie
Jenee
Melissa
Patti

 ~ Challenges ~
Penny Black Saturday Challenge ~ January Anything Goes

8 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is a great pick! Love the Hedgies you used! Hope I get to join in the fun.

Wendy said...

How adorable and that image is just so sweet! Love the sketch you chose along with that pretty paper! Awesome card, Janice! TFS and have a great week!

Carol L said...

This cute image was made for this sketch and I love how you colored it! The striped dsp is so much fun and those buttons are adorable! Thanks for the sketch and for sharing this fun card too!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Janice... a really cute image...
Hugs Sylvie x
Thanks for joining us at PBSC...

Debbie said...

So cute! This image is adorable!
(Once you get back into the groove, you'll be very ready!)

Melissa Craig said...

Super cute card. Love the papers and the image is so cute. I hope you get your mojo back soon but its cool that you’re ready for it!

Patti said...

Oh my Janice, this is so dang cute, you made me want to dig up my hedgehog stamp set. I love all your colors and cute button embelly.